B1 – GPS/GPRS tracker
It is a reliable GPS/GPRS tracking device, ideal for the development of web based fleet management systems.
B1 is fully programmable in JAVA language, thanks to its powerful embedded JAVA machine.
The device integrates a precise U-blox GPS receiver with a refresh rate up to 10Hz and a low energy consumption.
The GSM stage is based on a Gemalto quad band module, offering reliable communications and including the jamming detection.
The interface signals are available on a vibration-proof Microfit connector.
Raliacom provides a free of charge Eclipse SDK with dedicated Java libraries for the management of hardware resources.
B1 allows the remote software upgrade through a reliable native OTAP (On The Air Programming) tool.
- Power supply 8-32 VDC, protected
- Watch-dog dedicated hardware, with full power cycle
- Backup Battery 850 mAh rechargeable
- GSM/GPRS Gemalto EGS5X
- SIM holder with anti-vibration clips
- GPS (GLONASS) Ublox MAX-7Q – 56 channels
- 8 MB Flash memory 1.7 MB RAM
- JAVA virtual machine
- 3D fully programmable accelerometer
- 4 digital inputs and 2 outputs OC
- 2 analogue inputs
- RS232 serial port
- MicroUSB port (optional)